Want a DSLR like camera picture that too from your front Camera Google Camera will do it for you.
Here is the complete guide on how to install Google camera on our Mi A1 device and that too without root.
Step by Step guide to install Google camera.
- Download the file from above link and extract it on your PC or laptop preferably to desktop
- Go to Settings and disable Screen lock.
- Go to Settings>System> About Phone, Then tap on the build number 7 times to enable developer mode.
- Hit back, you can see developer option, enter developer option and enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
- Now open the Extracted file, and run GCam MI A1 file as Administrator strictly.
- Install Drivers, you can see two version of drivers 1.4.3 and 1.3 you can install any version.
- After clicking on either of the version you will see blue window, Type “Y” whenever it asks for.
- Installation window will popup, Click next to complete the installation.
- Connect MI A1 device with PC/Laptop, it will ask for USB debugging press OK.
- Now select the option next to Install Driver option named Enable HAL 3 and install GCam.
- A popup will appear on your mobile device press OK .
- Now GCam Finally started installing on your mobile be patient.
- After proper installation CameraMX app will appear on your mobile.
To set front camera to DSLR mode here are the settings.
- Open CameraMX and go to settings which is hidden on uppermost left corner.
- Click on the Advance option, then click on HD+ Parameters and select SuperHigh .
- Enable Portrait Mode, then click on HDR+ image quality and set it to 100%
- Enable improve photos in low light and Show dirty lens warning.
- Now force Stop the CameraMX and open it, now you can see portrait mode Option.
Finally the procedure is over, enjoy your happy selfie.